Etsy Halloween Costume Contest
Oh yes, my crafty ghosts and goblins, we’re holding the ultimate handmade costume contest, and awarding eighteen winners with over $2,000 worth of goods and prizes. Three winners will be selected in each of the following six categories: Pet, Kid & Baby, T-Shirt Costume, Sci-Fi, Green, and General Awesomeness!
Judges from Treehugger.com, Boingboing.net, Craftzine.com, Makezine.com, Babble.com, Threadless.com, and Tcritic.com are helping us pick the winners and donating cool prizes.
To enter make a handmade costume and put it for sale in your Etsy shop no later than 11:59 EDT, October 26, 2007.
- All entries must be tagged 'costumecon'.
- Entrants must specify which categories they want their items to be submitted by stating so in their item description. All entries will be considered for the general awesomeness category.
- Each Etsy seller may have up to three entries in each category, but may submit the same item into as many categories as they think apply.
- Contest is open to U.S. residents only, due to dumb laws that we hate.
- No purchase necessary. You can also send us your photos and a written description (See legalities).
Go to this page for the rest