Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Little Lola's Shop Update

Happy Saturday everyone! With all of the work putting all the new things in the Little Lola's shop on Etsy yesterday I totally forgot to put the update on here too. So here it is a day late. :) Have fun! Here is the surprise I promised!
SURPRISE! You didn't know I was working on these did you? Ta da! With all the robot happenings in print form I couldn't help myself! I had to bring them to life in papier mache and paperclay.
Here is one robot with his trusty triangular dog. It was fun getting creative to make a doggy friend for this little guy.

I really love how this one turned out too! Especially the outlet in his back he he!















Here are the happy little flag waving robots! Hooray these four guys are finally available!


Here is Alice sitting upon a mushroom. It was so fun sharing her as I made her. He he! She was such a joy to make and I am sad to see her go. (Can you believe it? She's sold already!!)


And last are a brand new design, Little Lola baby dolls! I love the wrapped up in a blanket look. I also love that because of the fleece hair they are machine washable! !




Thanks for sharing this fun update with me! Have a great night! :)

Post a Comment

11 Comments

fioretta said…
Ahhh - your robot is SUPER cute :)
D-lyn said…
lJ your little Lola shop link isn't working in this post...
Love all the cute stuff...
Love Alice congrats on the sale!
Anonymous said…
Sigh...I actually saw Alice before she sold, I even had her in my cart for a few minutes, but try as I might I couldn't find the perfect spot for her anywhere due to her size so I very reluctantly let her go. :-(

But! As the owner of 3 of your sculptures I am SO happy for whoever bought her....I know they are going to LOVE that piece as much as I love all 3 of mine! Your work is so fantastic, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

PS...I'm not surprised Alice was snapped up as quickly as she was, it is a beautiful piece!
moi said…
Yeah, I can totally believe Alice got sold. Your talent is growing in leaps and bounds!
I love all the little things you do... with fabric, paper, painting... I didn't know your blog! and I'm very happy to discover your work! great!
Joyce said…
You just get better and better! Alice is just beautiful. What a great talent you have!
Anonymous said…
Love your papier~mache sculptures!!And your dolls and prints are very charming:)Love them!
Lorajean said…
I updated then I went out shopping for the rest of the night and came back to a sale! I am flattered that Alice was snatched up so quickly! :) Thanks everyone for all of your lovely comments! P.S. My imagination has been carrying me away to more fun ideas for my next girls! he he! ;)
Laura said…
You have been a busy bee! I love all your creations and you have inspired me, I haven't used paper mache in years so I think I'll make up a batch and play this weekend. Do you have any tips for a good mixiture?
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness! Your Alice is BEAUTIFUL! I think it is so elegantly done, and just a prize to be sure! The buyer will be so pleased, I just know it!