Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

three blues


Here we have the three blues all on one wall. The bright one, is the first color. The white looking one is the one we went out to buy last night. And the gray little blob is actually a color my husband mixed himself using the too white color we bought. We went with the gray blob color.


Before (left) : the ugly bright baby blue

After (right) : the gray blue my husband mixed

We love how it tuned out!
It helps having a husband who, as an artist, mixes colors for a living :)



Post a Comment

1 Comments

D-lyn said…
It's hard to see the yucky factor in photos. I like the first color... but the second is okay.
I think the wow factor of the red color will be missed it was so glamorous and romantic.
Now your room is very shabby chic and I love that feeling too.