Thursday, October 27, 2011


We went to the doctor this Tuesday and found out that we're having a girl!! We are all so excited, even the boys wanted a girl! Immediately after leaving the doctors we all went to the thrift store to celebrate! I had given almost all my girl clothes away during my last pregnancy when I found out I was having another boy. I am not regretting giving them away because most of them were not that awesome any way. I kept all the best ones, but that wasn't very much. I have to say the pink dress is my most fave! I bought it a month ago hoping I was having a girl. I figured if I had a boy I would turn it into doll clothes or give it as a gift. All the other outfits I bought at the thrift store Tuesday. The pink bonnet is something I crocheted for Lizzy when she was a baby and I am still in love with the colors and design. I'll have to throw a pattern together sometime. It is super easy to make. I found all the quilt fabrics at thrift stores throughout the past year. I went through all the fabrics and put together a girly collection.  The color pallet kind of evolved and I really like how it turned out. :) I am so excited to be having a girl! I have so many ideas for sewing and crocheting her clothes! I'll be sure and share them as they come to be. Take care!


Susan Woods said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. And that pink dress is adorable! There really is something about girls that stirs a mama's creative side isn't there? Enjoy!

D-lyn said...

oh sooo exciting!!!!
I have some things I want to make and pass over to your girlie!!

Delia said...

Congratulations! It seems we're in sync. :)

Studly Studmans said...


dana said...

congrats Lorajean! So excited for you guys

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Etsy shop