Thursday, April 24, 2008


A long hot bath and a good book can cure anything. Nap time & a movie for the non napper are very helpful too. So, on a lighter note than the last post I thought I'd share a snippet of what is to come. Two pretty girls that need a final coat of sealer and a final photo shoot before they can have a full Little Lola's shoppe debut. I just hope the sun shows its bright warm face tomorrow, at least for a half an hour, so I can get good lighting for the photos. It has been snowing, hailing, raining, and "snowraining" he he, all day today! Silly spring!


the rumination reading room said...

these look so cute so far! how can i search for your etsy shop? i'd love to check out some of your stuff!

Amber / fluzzy said...

You're so talented! I've been wondering for a while now, what kind of camera do you have? You always take such amazing photos.

Thank you for the comment about my layout. I just tweaked one of the default layouts a little to my liking :D

Amber / fluzzy said...

Oh I forgot to ask. I'm new to is there a way to make it so I can subscribe to a blog so that I'll get E-mails alerting me when there is a new blog from that person?

Lorajean said...

Thanks Moorea my etsy shop name is Little Lola's and my url is

Lorajean said...

Thanks Amber my camera is a Nikon D-80 and I love it! I subscribe using Google reader and I love it! Cheers!

ThePeachTree said...

Incredible images you have here! I too am a patient of the book and a bath :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Etsy shop