Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Drum roll please, ....................(and a secret surprise.)

GOOD MORNING, IT'S TIME WE DREW A NAME!
Here we go everyone, the moment we've all been waiting for!

Who shall it be? I am so excited I feel like I'm the one wining the prize!
Our little sweet heart will fill in for Vana this morning.

Thank you !

(Note the scalloped edges, I couldn't find the regular scissors and I think scallop's add charm to everything.)

Congratulations STACY! You've WON!!
Your pretty Fairy print will be on its way ASAP!

(THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL 22 OF YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS! MY LITTLE BLOG IS BLUSHING FROM ALL THE LOVE YOU'VE SENT MY WAY!)


******************************************************************
***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***
Shh don't tell but I've been sketching up a storm over here and thought I'd share a snippet with all of you, lest ye think I've been idle all this time.

Please ignore the weird color, I took this photo at night.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Rascallion said…
OHHH THIS IS FABULOUS!!!
I am so ecstatic about this (really, I never win anything!) the print will be so absolutely perfect in my room, so sweet!
THANK YOU ever so much.
Stacy
noodle and lou said…
Congrats to Stacy! LOVE that new drawing Lorajean!!!! xoxo...jenn
serra said…
man... i REALLY wanted to win :)