Friday, May 2, 2008

whoever will she be?

Snippets are so fun to share! Here is my latest papier mache girl still in "skeleton" form. What a lovely mushroom she is sitting upon! I'll be posting her in her finished state in time. But for now, I must enjoy this pretty weather. Yesterday was yet another snowy day, those seem to be happening every week as of late.

Posted by Picasa


Amy Short said...

You can see how cute she is going to be because she is already so cute! Love it!

D-lyn said...

Wow Lorajean she is going to be darling. Do you ever make fairies?

Nancy said...

Wow! Thank you SO much for sharing these photos! I often look at my 2 sculptures that I bought from you and wonder what the process was like to make each one (especially the dress on the Blue Heart girl...amazing!).

Anyway, I had popped on here to see if Daisy Chain girl was still available as I am thisclose to snapping her up as well...what can I say, I absolutely LOVE your work! But now I think I'll wait to see what this piece looks like once it's completed.

So! If anyone has been looking at Daisy Chain girl, ya might wanna grab her before I do! ;-)

Sorry for the long post, but I do indeed love your sculptures...I'm so glad I found you through my friend Vanessa (A Fanciful Twist)!

Du Buh Du Designs said...

I've started using armature wire lately and will probably move to a full armature skeleton so that I can add a little variety to my dolls. Your images remind me of sculpture class.:) I'm sure she'll look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Etsy shop