Good afternoon! Inspired by the blogger Bakerella, I made an experimental treat last night.Here is how it went.
- I made a normal batch of brownies.
- I spooned it out into bite size servings.
- I rolled each spoonful into a ball.
- I melted a bag of chocolate chips.
- I dipped each ball into the melted chocolate, then placed them onto wax paper to cool.
One thing to note if you want to try it: you will need to dip the balls into the chocolate right away so they don't dry out; mine were a little dry. Or you could under-cook the brownies a little. Also when I make these again I will try white chocolate for a contrast to the strong chocolaty flavor brownies already have. The end result was still very yummy! Happy experimental baking!