Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

new table ware


I just bought these dishes last night at the dollar store. I had never owned water goblets before and I already love them! I was pleasantly surprised that they had such a great selection of table ware there. I found red woven place mats but could only find two so I brought red to the table with apples and roses

What a fun time we have been having beautifying our house for buyers to come and tour this Saturday. We still have touch ups to finish so wish us luck! (For more of our house remodel updates go to our house blog.)

P.S. look at the pretty new dark mahogany stain on the floors!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Annie Carie said…
Wow loving the new stain on the floor! And the table ware is beautiful! I'm so jelous of your dollar store, i SO wish we had one here!