Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

my christmas mantle


So we put up our Christmas trees this past weekend but I have a confession, we decorated our mantle the day after Halloween! :) :) The felt trees are from my glittered felt Christmas tree tutorial that I posted last year. I'm thinking of making more in different sizes and covering the entire mantle with them. I don't know if I really will, the silver pots and candle sticks are usually a permanent mantle decoration. What do you think?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Miriam said…
Oh my goodness that's a lovely mantel. I just want to say how much I LOVE following you on Pinterest! You have such a lovely and distinct style! Also I really really love your new blog interface. Beautiful.
Sheau said…
wow that's quick. inspiring. do you have an advent calendar?