Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

a motto



Some of you bloggers and creators may understand that sometimes we have to create or we go crazy.
While other times there seems to be nothing to create.

Sometimes we are so excited to share our spin on a classic, or new ideas, with the world.
Other times we feel there is nothing we can offer to the creative world, it isn't really true but we seem content with what has been, and is being, created by others.

Sometimes inspirations and creations comes all at once and we cant keep it in, we create and create till the wee hours of the morning and still we are overflowing with ideas and the right amount of enthusiasm to make the ideas come to life. 
Other times we are happily wrapped up in other things that are still creative but not in the same way we usually define creativity.

Lately I have been happily wrapped up in other things like homeschooling, landscaping, mothering, nursing, and cooking. These all seem so day to day and normal and perhaps even seem boring but I am immersing myself in these things and dare I say happily avoiding the blog scene. I noticed that ever since our camera broke the desire to take photos let alone upload and edit them as all but disappeared. Don't you worry my blog muse always returns but till them you can always refer to my Pintrest for inspiration! In my blogging absence I have been pinning up a storm. So head on over to my pins and have some eye candy.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

mentinfusion said…
I love this blog post! Keep doing whatever makes you feel fulfilled!
great post! I feel like I am in a creativity rut. Heading over to checkout your Pinterest boards.
Chris said…
Hi Lorajean, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/
Unknown said…
I tried to email you this, but I couldn't get it to work...

Hello Lorajean,

We met via our blogs a long time ago when I was living in Logan (we're now living in Maine). I've always liked your blog :) This post about being in a rut is so true... I'm trying to get my etsy shop up and running again. I was wondering if you would like to do a give away of a pair of my baby shoes on your blog? Here are my sites: 3potato4designs.etsy.com, dennenandhilary.blogspot.com. Let me know, thanks!

Regards,
Hilary Frazier
D-lyn said…
A motto "What a motto with you?"
Love you Lorajean I miss you already!
Anonymous said…
GREAT POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful..do you have twitter or fb to follow with??

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)
Anonymous said…
I just found you on pinterest! Love your style and ideas. Keep it up!!

Ireland.
Jorge Parra said…
Its a nice and creative blog. Love and like this type of blog very much. Really so helpful.
Brian Greer said…
It's nice collective blog. Informations are helpful and important. Feel gratitude to you.
Anonymous said…
You definitely sound like a woman in her "30s" ... classic