I'm flattered



I did a search for Lorajean's Magazine on Google the other day, just to see what else I got besides my own blog. Ali J's blog popped up so I opened it wondering how I was referenced. To my surprise I found out that she had nominated me for the Funky Blog award! How flattering! It took me awhile to post about this (sorry Ali J), But I am truly honored. I have never been nominated for a blog award ever before! Thanks a bunch!
Now its time to nominate some one else to whom I shall pass it on! Hmm this is a hard decision, I just happened upon this pretty blog and was greatly inspired!Here it is!

Comments

fioretta said…
Wow! It's my turn to feel so honored... I've also never been nominated for a blog award before. Thank you so SO much! I will be thinking about who to pass this along to as well!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!! What an honor! :) You deserve it every bit!!
Hi Lorajean. Congrats on your award! Now you've been tagged! Check out my blog for the rules:)
Tracy
noodle and lou said…
oooooh lorajean! you are so deserving!! hooray for wonderful you:) xoxo..jenn

Popular Posts