Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Halloween decorations

Welcome! Come on in, have a sip of cider, and take a look around at this years Halloween decorations.

My Halloween banner in the entryway greets all guests. The feather wreath I purchased at Christmas time last year is a perfect touch. I say perfect because is is perfect for this spot and also because it was 50 cents.
 Notice the hand crocheted spiderweb and the accumulation of figurines.  I had no idea I had so many.  Good thing I have a nook with exactly five spots. :)
The pedestal bowl filled with pumpkins and gourds is a favorite of mine. The mantle was unfinished till I added that. The masked busts are ready for a spooky party to be sure. Black beads adorn the chandelier and a dollar store crow makes it its perch.
Lastly I share the haunted mansion that my super talented girlfriend created from cereal boxes and masking tape. What a treasure.  I am so lucky to have it.

 
 Happy Halloween!!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Anonymous said…
your home is so cute! i love the masks on mantle figures :)
Delia said…
Very pretty. Your green wall is swoon-worthy!
jdavissquared said…
holy cow! that haunted house is fantastic!

All your decor is wonderful. love the masks on the busts!