Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Making progress

I am making progress on this bunting / pendant quilt for my daughter. Piecing it is turning out to be pretty time consuming though. Since this is my first quilt I probably should have made a more simple pattern. :) You know, one where you use short cuts and sew more than one block at a time. Here is picture I took after I put all the colored pieces out on the back of another quilt to see what order I wanted to put them in. I really like how it is turning out. :)

Post a Comment

10 Comments

Jessica said…
wow, that's going to look amazing when it's done. I'm impressed that you tackled this for your first quilt. I'm still too intimidated by them.
I can't wait to see it all finish. It is looking really cute!
jdavissquared said…
Oh my goodness! I LOVE this! Cannot wait to see it finished!
D-lyn said…
If you need a tip here's one form me.

Cut out white triangles the same size as your colored ones and start sewing them together. Then cut out white strips to sew between your triangle rows. I think It will turn out awesome!
Annie Carie said…
This is so beautiful! I love it and I hope you don't mind if I have to make one too!
mer said…
can't wait to see it complete!
Vicky said…
That is a really pretty quilt. I'm sure it will look amazing when its finished.
celeste said…
oh wow. this is really lovely. can't wait to see it finished!
tginguyen said…
I love this! I want to make one for my baby boy.