Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

In love with the cowl scarf


I have been on a knitting and crocheting kick these past few weeks. I have especially been in love with making cowl scarves. I made one for my sister Mer, and I also made one for my little sister. I didn't stop there either, my daughter has one and so do I! :) I have a few available on my Etsy shop right now if you want one, and If you want one in a different color just let me know and I'll be sure and make one to order just for you!
I am planning on selling patterns as well as finished products so if you knit or crochet be sure an check back soon. In fact, I just finished a new scarf I made as a knitting pattern prototype and I really like how it turned out! It is long, really stretchy, and can be worn three ways. I'll be sure and let you know when the pattern is ready and in my Little Lola's shop. For some reason you can't tell I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant in these photos and I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. hmm.

Post a Comment

0 Comments