Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Samantha, a crocheted bear



I absolutely love to crochet toys. I think most of my crafting life I have been making more toys with yarn than making blankets or clothing. Often we associate crochet with afghans and hats or sweaters, but I don’t have the patience to finish a project that large most of the time. I apparently have a small attention span. 😆

 I am super excited to share a sneak peek at a new crochet pattern I am creating! :) I plan on posting the pattern up on my Etsy shop as soon as I have it ready. I actually am planning on doing a series to animal character patterns so Samantha can have some friends! :) I am so excited. Stay tuned for more Crochet toys and patterns. Don’t worry I’ll keep you in the loop.



Post a Comment

0 Comments