Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I'm Back In business and having fun!

Hello Hello!

It has been a while since i have given any updates on here. I thought it was about time I revive this blog and get it back to somewhat resembling of its former glory. :) I have always been obsessed with art and stationary and that is basically the theme of my Lorajean's Magazine shop. YAY! :)

 I have been having a blast creating art and using it to design art prints,  stickers, notebooks and various stationary items with it. My latest design it this "God Speaks to ME" journal for personal revelation. I just got my first inventory shipment yesterday and I am so exited!

I have added this journal and a few other things to my Etsy shop as kind of a soft opening. I am still getting my designs finalized and printed. I had been researching journal printers and sticker companies and I have finally found some companies I like and am thrilled with the quality of the products! Woo-hoo! I am so excited!

I have a lot of fun planned for the official shop opening like:

bookmarks

notebooks

paper mache' sculptures

clay pins

stickers

art prints

and, 

post cards

I will keep you updated when I finally know the date the official grand opening. Also, if you haven't already  subscribed to my blog by email, please do so and you will get these blog posts right in your e-mail in box! :)

SUBSCRIBE HERE


Post a Comment

0 Comments