Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Thrifted busts and pedistal bowl

I always look forward to our monthly trip to the thrift store. This time We struck GOLD! I have always loved the stone ballerina bust my lovely Mother has on her mantle, so when I saw these little sweethearts I had to get them! P.S...they only cost a $1.50 each.




I also got this awesome pedestal bowl for our pears to hang out in! (also a $1.50)



And here they all are together!
Oh I almost forgot!
We also purchased a soup dish that matches all of these as well, I just forgot to get a picture of it. Its very pretty.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

mer said…
ok, I'm so super jealous and impressed with your find. I've been wanting french style busts as well. What a score!
D-lyn said…
wow LJ you really did hit the gold or should I say busted! ;D
I love them all!
I am envious I think!