- I am happily married to my best friend Trent Gudmundsen
- We have 5 kids
- I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ
- I love to laugh and tell bad jokes
- I am an artist, sculptor, doll maker, journaler, and closet novelist.
- I used to home-school my kids and we would lean a little toward unschooling. It was a great method during that time and it served us well.
- Our family used to live in the city on a small lot but in 2013 we bought a large piece of farming acreage, 7 acres to be exact.
- We used to own two dairy cows, two large pigs, 50 laying hens and ten bunnies, but now we own 10 brand new chicks, and a couple bunnies.
- I start looking forward to Halloween in August.
- I taught myself to knit and crochet.
- Piano music touches my soul like no other instrument does.
- I Live in Idaho.
- I leave my Christmas tree up till Valentines.
- I am a self taught photographer.
- I often find that everything is better if you say it with a movie quote.
- We have a family dance party in the living room every night to a vintage Mickey Mouse Disco vinyl record.
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little more :)