Thursday, March 27, 2008

Two great Movies!!

Thought I'd share my two favorite movies with you!

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

This movie is so magical, I loved every second of it! Mr Magorium is adorable and the story is really neat. I even cried. It sounds weird but it really spoke to my inner child, and that was emotional for me I guess. (It's really not a very sad movie.) It's a must see for everyone!

As a surprise my Sister and my Dad come to visit all the way from CO last week. While they were here we went to see this movie, and I absolutely loved it! The story is so very sweet and the vintage clothes she wears are quite adorable! You really should check it out!


blazedanielle said...

These movies look so good!! :)
When my friends and I go to a movie, we always give the previews two thumbs up or down, (it's a little tradition!), and these two have scored raving reviews... though we still have to go out and see them!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

Annie Carie said...

I also like Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium! It was fun, I really liked the boy who collected hats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Etsy shop