Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tutorial: masking tape flag cupcake topper


Hi there! Today I am sharing a really great craft to do with kids, masking tape cupcake flags! We all had a blast making them; my daughter made a valentine flag & I made a striped one. I think hers is better. :) This has to be the easiest craft tutorial I have posted so far. These are super cheap too!  Keep reading for a step by step how to.

  1.  Materials: masking tape, sucker sticks, permanent marker, and scissors.
  2. Put tape onto the stick and cut a V shape.
  3. Decorate with permanent marker.
  4. Make more!
 & that's it!  You're done! Super easy!
 My 6 year old daughter has been asking about putting up Valentines stuff ever since Christmas afternoon. So we took down Christmas yesterday. :( This is early for us to put away our Christmas stuff. Usually we leave up our main tree and decorate the dining room tree with Valentines.  My husband and I sang and played Christmas songs on the stereo while we put everything away. I am still making Christmas crafts though. I am making a little glitter village.
I am excited about the future and happy to see my walls again even if they feel a bit naked.  I have a Valentine tree up in my living room and I'll have to post photos of that soon. :)  We're always celebrating something at our house. :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute! I love how they will stay stiff & upright. Fun project :)
dana said…
Brilliant, cute, simple. love it.
Anneliese said…
What a fantastic idea! I love the colors of your blog!
Haven said…
excellent post.Thanks ........