Wednesday, January 4, 2012

greatest form of flattery

Today we woke up to find that the delivery man had dropped off a great big package filled with yarn from my mom and sister-in-law (it was part of a family fund-raiser). In the package of yarn were a few after-Christmas presents, including a cute little toy digital camera. Lizzy immediately seized the opportunity, and continued taking photos for at least an hour; these are a few of the photos she shot. Without any prompting or suggestions, she took some very familiar-looking photos of things in my craft room. (Interestingly, the lower quality of the images kind of makes for a neat vintage-y Polaroid-esque feel).

1 comment:

Delia said...

That is so cute. She's pretty good. :)

I caught Owen doing the same thing after I took pictures of the boys' gingerbread houses. He got a spy watch with a camera on it for Christmas...and monkey see, monkey do...about 20 of his pictures from Christmas day were of the gingerbread houses. It still makes me smile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Etsy shop