Hi, my name is Lorajean Gudmundsen, and I thought I'd share some of those little things that readers don't usually get to know about me.
- I am happily married to my best friend Trent
- We have three kids
- I celebrate my half birthday with Red Vines
- I have 8 siblings
- I am a Mormon
- I laugh really loud
- I am a procrastinator
- I am addicted to Hulu
- I home-school my kids and lean a little toward unschooling
- I live on a small lot but long for a large piece farming acreage
- I own 7 hens that lay one egg a day each
- I don't cry when I stub my toe, I get mad
- I refuse to wear socks from March through October
- I wish I could have another home that I could redecorate at any moment & at no cost.
- I start looking forward to Halloween in August.
- I taught myself to knit and play the guitar. (I'm by no means a pro at either one.)
- Piano music touches my soul like no other instrument does.
- I Live in Logan Utah
- I leave my Christmas tree up till Valentines
- I am a self taught still life photographer
- Everything sounds better if you say it with a movie quote
- We have a family dance party in the living room every night to a vintage Mickey Mouse Disco vinyl record
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little more :)