Today I finally got my hair cut & I really like how it turned out. My oldest and I went out while my husband was home painting. The youngest was napping so I took the opportunity to do a quick return and go to the salon. My daughter was so good while I was getting it cut! :) And the coolest part is that we were back before he even woke up! I'm sill getting use to styling it but I am really excited to experiment with new ways to style it! What have you been doing to your hair? Please share :)
Your hair looks great! Love the bangs. I use to wear them up until a year ago and I want them back! I've also grown my hair out which is unusual for me as I wear mine bobbed usually. You have beautiful long hair and I love the color:) Of course what you notice first is your lovely smile:)
Comments
I think you look really pretty now what does Hubby think?
I hope he thinks you look HOT!!!