still lifes

tea cups and doilies
I took some more still lifes the other day and was wondering, should I make prints and sell them? Take a look at all of them on my Flickr page. Please comment and tell me if you think they really would sell.

Comments

Melissa said…
I think they are REALLY lovely. Here's my thought: it's hard to know what will ever sell, but I've found that usually if it's something that you would personally buy, someone else would too.
What I would do is print one so you can be sure that they print the way you want them to, and then list it. When it sells make another print at that time so you don't have to have a bunch of stock sitting around.
Unknown said…
What bright, happy, serene, and beautiful pictures! You're brilliant, as always. :) Personally, if I had the wall space to display them -- I mean, WHEN I have the wall space to display them -- I would buy a couple!
Sew a Fine Seam said…
um...yeah! I like the first suggestion. PRint one print each of a few of your favorites - list them and do a little advertising! I'm sure they will sell if you get the word out there!

Popular Posts