Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tis the season...

...for glittered felt Christmas trees. I love these trees so much. I made them last year and they were very affordable to make. They turned out so pretty and magical I plan on giving you a tutorial soon so stay tuned. :) 

Also, check out these adorable origami boxes my sister Merrilee made using my tutorial. :)
  She made them for Halloween and put pumpkin cream pies inside, yum! (Ooh what if for Christmas you made gingerbread cream pies, or chocolate with pepermint cream and added crushed candy canes yummmm!)
I was checking out my stats and she has sent quite a few readers over to my blog ever since she linked to my origami boxes and I wanted to share the love and send all of you over to her blog; Mer Mag. So head on over and prepare to be inspired by her loveliness!

this post is participating in these link parties

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Laura said…
These are so cute! I can't wait for the tutorial.
Delia said…
Creativity and coolness must run in your family. :)