Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Celebrating: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

 I you have read my blog for more than six months you'll know that my family is obsessed with Harry Potter.  I threw my daughter a Harry Potter birthday and made her doll Harry Potter accessories and clothes. Today part two of the 7th movie came out and we are celebrating! The kids are dressed up and we have Harry Potter themed snacks like, licorice wands and gummy frogs ( I couldn't find chocolate ones). Hope all you Wizards and Muggles have a magical day!



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Eny said…
I know this post is a year ago, but you can find frog moulds on Amazon and make your own chocolate frogs! I got Frog Chocolate Candy Mold by CybrTrayd and they come out awesome!

Your blog is awesome, by the way.